Boredom can kill..chai!! just see my life in this library.
I should have just stayed at my aunty's store..
Why did i opt to follow my cousin to the library?
I'm just a follow follow! mscheew..
Everywhere is so uncomfortable, i can't even breathe well..:(
It's a public library,of course anyone is allowed.
That is why this guy who has just finished smoking out his lungs,
has the audacity to sit beside me.
I can't even watch my movie properly, the offensive odour from
the carpet is making me repulsed.
I have been here for 6hrs, 2hrs more to go..(God help me).
It's just bread and egg that i have eaten since morning.
Everyone is busy working, and i look aimless!
I just feel like crying:(
Next time i wouldn't follow someone out, when am not asked to.
awwwww.....sorry hun....during my MA degree, i spent 19 out of 24 hours in the library....and tthe pay off was good! Just focus on the end result
ReplyDeletei just followed my cousin to the library coz i was bored....i just finished my first semester in college.i'm on summer break.
ReplyDelete